I am a Massachusetts-based Illustrator. My focus is with fantasy and science fiction illustration. I create custom illustrations & designs for games, books and private commissions. I enjoy drawing and painting in both digital and traditional mediums.
Recently I have done storyboard coloring work for Hogarth Worldwide Inc., Created trading card illustrations for Fantasy Flight Games and an independent game company Arcane Infinity. I have created several illustrations and promotional artwork for independent game title, “Project: Monsterra” from Chaos Studios. I also teach several drawing and painting art classes and private lessons at the Post Road Art Center in Marlborough, Ma.
If you’d like to work with me on a project or hire me for an illustration commission please use my e-mail below.
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- Bachelors of Fine Arts – Visual Design – Illustration
Workshops & Mentorships:
- Illustration Master Class Workshop 2012 & 2013
- Marc Scheff: Summer 2012
- SmArt School Fall 2012: Donato Giancola
- SmArt School Spring 2013: Todd Lockwood
- SmArt School Summer 2013: Rebecca Guay
If you are interested in improving your skills as an Artist. I would strongly suggest you take a look at this program! http://www.smarterartschool.com
Thanks for visiting!